I stole this meme at Cali’s urging. If you haven’t already, you are welcome to steal it, too. I don’t think she’d mind. She’s nice that way. Be advised, those fill-in-the blank questions are HARD.
1) If somebody said you were like a breakfast cereal, which one would you be and why?
Honeycombs, because I am multi-faceted and VERY sweet.
2) How do you take your coffee/tea?
Regular coffee hot and black, but I prefer an extra-hot latte made with 2% milk.
When drinking tea I prefer Earl Grey, and I like it with half a packet of Splenda.
3) Your bedroom is on fire. You can only reach in & grab ONE thing. Do you grab your photo album or your journals?
I’m going to exercise my rights as a recent fire survivor to not answer this question.
4) When I see Peanut M&Ms and Diet Coke I wish I could inhale them so that everyone else would know what a myth my reputation as a health nut really is.
5) Got porn?
I’m WAAAAYYY too vanilla for porn.
6) If I could meet with my college roomate and explain why I think she is a coward hiding behind her religion for ceasing to be my friend I would never think about our lost friendship again.
7) What is the worst pet name in the history of your family?
Once we had a dachshund named Feller, whose nickname was Pooter. Take. Your. Pick.
Unless, of course, you are talking about pet names as in a cutesy little name you call a family member or significant other. In that case, again, take your pick: my childhood pediatrician called me Hee-Ho (sadly, it stuck); my mom’s childhood nickname was BaBo; and I called (okay, sometimes still call) my Aunt Karen Kar-Kar.
8) I would eat a bowl of OATMEAL for free, but if you want me to eat a bowl of GRITS you’d have to pay me THE COST OF A BOTTLE OF ABSOLUT, which is what I’d have to drink in order to eat the grits.
9) What 80’s tv star would make you giggle like a school girl?
Duh! Tom Selleck! (And yes, friends, I KNOW he’s a Republican AND a member of NRA. I choose to overlook these things.)
10) What age was your best and why?
I like now the best. 32. Maybe just the 30s in general. So far, so good.
2 thoughts on “Stolen goods”
I am loving you so much for making me have a groovy flashback to those honey combed commercials. Do you remember those? I never sat around a club house eating cereal…but damn it always looked so fucking cool.
How can you call yoursef a southerner and NOT like grits???